Get rid of belly fat fast:
Hey guys, what’s up it’s Nate here with Six Pack Shortcuts today to shed some light on the three muscle groups that most guys often neglect in the gym: forearms, traps and calves.
Most guys are focused on big biceps, thick chest or having a six pack and never consider the benefits of consistently hitting your forearms, traps and calves.
These muscles are hugely important for stabilization and support during heavy compound exercises such as the deadlift or squat – training these smaller, overlooked muscles will allow you to better support and grip heavier weights during compound movements to you can add MORE mass to your frame!
To train these muscle groups, I’ve got a quick 3 movement circuit that you guys can hit once or twice a week to ensure that you are actively training these areas…
The entire workout will be done with dumbbells:
We will be doing 3 rounds of dumbbell wrist flexion, dumbbell shrugs, and dumbbell elevated calf raises – all for 10 reps each!
Workout Breakdown in 3 Rounds :
- 10 DB wrist flexion for the forearms
- 10 DB shrugs for the traps
- 10 DB calf raises for the calves 1:25 –
- Set 1: wrist flexion for the forearms 2:15
- Set 1: shrugs for the traps 3:00
- Set 1: calf raises for the calves 4:20
- Set 2: wrist flexion for the forearms 4:40
- Set 2: shrugs for the traps 5:03
- Set 2: calf raises for the calves 5:47
- Set 3: wrist flexion for the forearms 6:18
- Set 3: shrugs for the traps 6:40
- Set 3: calf raises for the calves —
Get ripped six pack abs in record time: Hope you guys enjoyed today’s workout.
You know, before I got on the right track with my training, I used to be extremely overweight.
But now that I have the right moves in the gym, getting six pack abs became easier than ever…
To get my tips on how to get ripped six pack abs, Click the banner below Peace –
Nate Don’t forget to share this video with your friends on Facebook