Spice Cajun Chicken Wings Recipes
Cajun Spice rub Chicken wing is one of the best combinations of flavours that one must taste to delight their palate. The spice mix is combined with an amazing seasoning of little spicy cayenne peppers (chilli powder), freshly crushed pepper powder, a bit of earthy herbal touch flavours from oregano and dry parsley and drizzle of vinegar to give that tangy zest to the Cajun rub.
This brilliantly cooked air fried Cajun spice Chicken wings with a rub of little oil over gives a crust and shine layer that adds a pleasing and alluring finish to the wings in creating an awesome and flavourful chicken wing.
- Hung curd – 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic, finely chopped – ½ tsp
- Onion, fried – 1 tbsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Dry parsley – ¼ tsp
- Chicken wings, without skin – 8 – 10 nos
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper, freshly crushed – ½ tsp
- In a mixing bowl, add hung curd, chilli powder, salt, finely chopped garlic, fried onion powder, oregano, dry parsley and mix well.
- Put in the chicken wings and coat them well with the marinade. Rest in the fridge for about 3-4 hours.
- Before air-frying them. Add little vinegar, freshly crushed pepper and mix well.
- Preheat the Philips airfryer at 200 degree C for 3 minutes.
- Remove the tray and put the chicken wings and fry for 3-4 minutes at 200 degree C.
- After 3-4 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180 degree C and air-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot and ready is your Spice Cajun Chicken Wings Recipes